Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Coffeehouse This Week - 29 Feb 2008

Triple A Charts
Radio and Records US National Airplay
29 February 2008

1. Jack Johnson - If I Had Eyes --> 7 weeks at number 1
2. Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
3. R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
4. Sara Bareilles - Love Song
5. Sheryl Crow - Love Is Free

6. KT Tunstall - Saving My Face
7. Counting Crows - You Can't Count On Me
8. Feist - My Moon My Man
9. Ryan Adams - Everybody Knows
10. Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes

11. David Gray - You're The World To Me
12. Mike Doughty - 27 Jennifers
13. Colbie Caillat - Realize
14. Mat Kearney - Breathe In Breathe Out
15. Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

16. B-52s - Funplex
17. Brandi Carlile - Turpentine
18. John Mayer - Say
19. Lenny Kravitz - I'll Be Waiting
20. OneRepublic - Stop And Stare

21. Shawn Mullins - All In My Head
22. Spoon - Don't You Evah
23. Augustana - Sweet And Low
24. Robert Plant / Alison Krauss - Please Read The Letter
25. Black Crowes - Goodbye Daughters Of The Revolution

26. Ben's Brother - Kiss Me Again (Stuttering) --> re-entry
27. Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin
28. Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - Fight Outta You
29. Landon Pigg - Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop --> new
30. Paolo Nutini - Jenny Don't Be Hasty


Triple A Most Added This Week

Steve Winwood f Eric Clapton - Dirty City
Van Morrison - That's Entertainment
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Yael Naim - New Soul
Counting Crows - You Can't Count On Me
Augustana - Sweet and Low
Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher
Needtobreathe - More Time
X Levitation Cult - Habit Forming
Feist - I Feel It All
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game


Triple A Most Increased Plays

Van Morrison - That's Entertainment
R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Augustana - Sweet and Low
B-52s - Funplex


This Adult Album Alternative chart may be seen in full on the Radio and Records website. Check out other music charts on "My Thoughts In Stereo".

No comments:

Post a Comment